Zirconium Powder Description
- Zr is a kind of Gray powder Zr metal; Zr has high hardness and strength, good mechanical and heat transfer properties, excellent luminescent properties.
- The metal Zr has the characteristics of a small thermal neutron absorption cross-section, which makes the metal Zr have excellent nuclear performance.
- Zr is easy to absorb hydrogen, nitrogen, and oxygen; Zr has a strong affinity for oxygen, and its volume can be significantly increased when oxygen is dissolved in zirconium at 1000 ℃
- Zr powder is easy to burn, and can be directly combined with dissolved oxygen, nitrogen, and hydrogen at high temperature; Zr is easy to emit electrons at high temperature.
- It can be used as the additive of high hardness alloy.
- Zr and zirconium alloy are widely used as non-evaporating degasser in the electric vacuum and bulb industry.
- As flash and fireworks materials.
- Make a bulletproof alloy.
- The metal is used in the nuclear industry for cladding fuel elements since it has a low absorption cross-section for neutrons.
- Zirconium is very resistant to corrosion by many common acids and alkalis and by seawater. It is therefore used extensively by the chemical industry where corrosive agents are employed.
Please email us for the customization.
Please contact us for customization and price inquiry
Note: We supply different size ranges of Nano and micron as per the client’s requirements and also accept customization in various parameters.